Who own old N&W signals?

Tue Jul 20 07:53:53 EDT 2004

Hi Ben

Richard Shell and myself purchased a large quantity of signal material
when the railroad was replacing them on the Shenandoah Division about
five years back. We scrapped a lot of the broken junk, but still have a
pretty good quantity of stuff left.  Richard has a restored signal
standing next to his driveway. I still have parts stored in the garage
and a pole on a baggage wagon waiting for time to put it up. If you
want my email, Ron will pass it along.

Ken Miller