Peavine Signals

Thu Sep 30 20:17:54 EDT 2004

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my questions on the PEavine Signals.  I have been documenting them for almost 2 years with the help of Ben Blevins and Gary Rolih, plus numerous others.  I only have 8 signals left to complete the Vine from Newtown to Vera Junction.  I want to include some history on them, so any info would be most appreciated, and thank you much for what I have so far.  I am making up an extra book to donate to the N&W Hist. Soc.  Once again THANK YOU!!!

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.