Woman sues Norfolk Southern - a news item:

Wed Nov 17 23:57:36 EST 2004

I agree just a little harder hiy she would have been a good canidate for the Darwin Award, but she should also have her paid Land Shark ( lawyer) with her. Then we could get a 2 for 1 deal on the award. It does burn me up though that through stupidity and trespassing peoplw can get anything.
                                 Stephen Daniel
  Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:33 AM
  Subject: RE: Woman sues Norfolk Southern - a news item:

  I would like to say "unbelieveable" but, unfortunately, all too typical of
  our society's attitude today, where "nothing is my fault".  Had she been hit
  a little harder, would have been a candidate for the Darwin Awards.  Where
  is the legislation we need  for frivolous lawsuits?

  Ed Svitil