Arrow

Mon Nov 29 23:34:07 EST 2004

At 05:37 PM 11/29/2004, you wrote:
>Has the Nov/Dec issue of the Arrow been sent out?  I WANT MY ARROW!!!  I
>LUV MY ARROW!!!
>
>Jeff Wood

We are unhappy to report that the November/December 2004 issue of The Arrow
has not been mailed.

Editor Jarrell Greever has been seriously ill since mid-October. Over the
past month he has been in the hospital more than he has been out. Jarrell
is now back at home and is slowly recovering.

This has slowed our normal publication process. The Arrow is now at the
mailing house and is ready for mailing this week. We were told last week
that it had been mailed but were informed today this was not the case.

Publications chairman Bill McClure is already at work preparing the
January/February 2005 issue until Jarrell can resume his duties.

By the way, we are a little short on articles. So if you've been waiting to
write for The Arrow, now is the time to send that story in.

If you would like to send Jarrell a note or card, his address is

Jarrell Greever
5080 Burns Rd
Lilburn GA 30047

Ron Davis