N&W Columbus. Ohio facilities

Wed Dec 1 08:14:44 EST 2004

All

I was wondering if anyone has information on the N&W facilities in Columbus,
Ohio. I have the wonderful map of Columbus that was for sale some years ago. I
am especially interested in the line to the freight houses. This line was
restricted to light power (M's and ?) and crossed over the extensive PRR/B&O
yards on a long bridge which also crossed Cleveland Avenue. Would be interested in
customers served, equipment used, operations, etc. Thanks!

Jim Kehn