South Roanoke Telegraph Office

Sun Dec 12 11:24:06 EST 2004

Frank,

I presume that you are referring to the Shenandoah Division timetable. Do
you want this particular issue?  We have scads of employee timetables dating
from just after the turn of the Twentieth Century.  While there are some
gaps, we certainly have the majority of those issued since then.  Most are
by division, but some early ones are combined for the system.  The storage
boxes of employee timetables take up most of two shelves, each shelf being
6 - 8 feet long.

Let me know what you want, and I'll check with President Gillum about any
cost to you.  If you aren't in a hurry for the copies, I could make some the
next time that I go to the archives.  The old timetables would be copied
onto legal size sheets.

Gordon