N&W post merger system map

Tue Jan 18 00:04:14 EST 2005

I am interested in finding an N&W map that shows the post merger system in '64, or even the one following the Illinois Terminal merger.  However, I would like one that has the lines for each predecessor in a different color.  For example, original N&W in black, Nickel Plate in yellow, Wabash in blue, etc.  I have seen a map like this after the VGN merger that has N&W in red and VGN in black, and was just wondering if a similar one was made for later mergers.  So does anyone know if the map I'm looking for even exists?
Marty Flick