Live Steam Model J

Tue Jan 25 00:53:09 EST 2005

Gordon:  That was the window of Bluefield Furniture Co., and it would
have been after 1946, when I moved to the apartment on Princeton Avenue.
The freight engine with it was either a 4-8-2 or Cowling's fanciful
non-streamlined 4-8-4 (I can't remember which, but it was definitely not
an A.)  Jim Nichols