Railroad Museum of Virginia

Wed Feb 9 02:29:00 EST 2005

Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:41:07 -0500
Subject:  Railroad Museum of Virginia

I hadn't heard of this either.  A quick search on the
web turned up a couple of articles from the Virginian
Pilot on June 23, 2003 and August 25, 2004.  The
museum will be located in Portsmouth and is in the
planning stages, with some equipment already procured
(two mail cars, a caboose and a diner). It is being
led by a nonprofit group led by Willard J. Moody Sr.,
a lawyer and former Democratic state senator.

Ken Moss, Charlottesville, VA