German Nitpicking

Wed Sep 28 20:34:16 EDT 2005

As a German speaker, the proper spelling and actually
proper word to use in German would be:

Der geschlossene Gu (umlaut over u)terwaggon or Gu
(umlaut over u)tterwagon.

Gu(umlaut over u)terwagen is the classic
boxcar/freight car. I do not see that the adjectives
of covered would be required. Unless you wanted to
specify that there were non-covered box cars as well.

There is no such word as Gueterwagon. Yes, even in the
3 dialects I speak. At least, last I spoke it, as it
were.......

Mark Combs