Roanoke Signals

Wed Jan 4 18:42:39 EST 2006

Randolph Street was the name of the nearest main road that crossed the
tracks just east of the passenger station, between it and the tower.
The road name was changed many years ago, I don't remember exactly when
to Williamson Road.

There is also Park Street Yard Office and Yard in Roanoke, but Park
Street has not existed for many years either.

Ken Miller