Taken to task

Fri Apr 14 00:22:21 EDT 2006

Right On Jerry ! I don't understand what the big deal is anyway. If you are on public lands or lands that you have authority to be on, you can take a picture of anything you want that you can see from where you are. Its called "Public Domain". Thats why I always laugh when people talk about be bothered by Railroad Police for taking pictures from a public area. They might do it, but there going to have a problem if you push the issue. In regard to publishing them, showing them, sending them to people that is also your right. If people don't want to look at them then they can always "change the channel".

I also agree that people need to pay attention to whats written in the body of the e-mail, it might save them some agitation.

Ed, would someone please explain what a "Foamer" is.

Thanks
Rodney