N&W Dwarf PL's

Wed Aug 30 05:24:48 EDT 2006

Guys -

I believe the question was raised about color dwarf signals on the Radford
Division.

I'm using as wallpaper a photo I made about 1956 of Y-6 2142 heading into
the wye at Walton with the Radford-Bluefield Short Run.

This is pre-color CPL times, but the photo shows the dwarf governing the
west end (Bristol Line end) of the pusher siding. It's set up for stop and
slow approach indications.

I'm sure that it didn't last long enough to be "colorized", but there it is
. . .

EdKing