Camp Cars/Hi Gary

Fri Jan 4 14:35:07 EST 2008

Gary, thanks for the information. I'm sure most of us
appreciate getting the Real True Word from someone
who's actually doing the job, rather than some slanted
report.

Sometimes we need to be reminded that although most of
the guys are dedicated to their job and work hard, it
is their job; the majority of them are not fans. In
some ways, obviously, you are doubly blessed.

And I'd guess that in addition to getting the
recollections of the people who worked for the
railroads back in the day (and yes, that's very very
worthwhile), we need some record of how it really is
today, for the fans a generation or two down the road.

Perhaps too serious for a Friday afternoon--

Frank Bongiovanni