1958 - Huckleberry

Thu May 22 16:35:45 EDT 2008

No. The ones sent for overhaul after about 1955 came back with centered
headlights. Bristol's 379, 382, 396, 421, 429 had centered headlights as
did, I believe, Radford's 375, 376 and 462. The 433 was never lowered, nor
was, I don't think, the 449 or 477. I saw the 496 at Radford but can't
recall the headlight mounting. Louis Newton has some M photos in volume
three; check them out - some were lowered (I believe the 488, which I never
saw).

EdKing
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: 1958 - Huckleberry