James N Gillum

Sat Nov 22 22:05:01 EST 2008

When I first became a member of the N&W Historical Society we were just a
group of good ole boys who wanted to reminisce about our favorite railroad,
but then Jim Gillum came along with a vision. Jim saw the N&W Historical
Society as the premier depository of all knowledge N&W and through his hard
work and dedication, he made it happen. His leadership and dedication to
the society was an inspiration to us all. Jim we miss you already.
Jerry Kay, Portsmouth, VA