James N Gillum

Mon Nov 24 11:03:32 EST 2008

I was away on the job for 7 days and came home to this news, it was like I was hit head on by a train. Jim was a great man and I always enjoyed his company and serving with him on the board, he truely will be missed by all N&W fans, but his dedication to the society ensures that future generations will know the lore of the ole' N&W.

Gary Price
Keeping the ole' N&W safe...one tie at a time.