James N Gillum

Fri Nov 28 11:44:38 EST 2008

Gordon,

Thank you for the compliments.

For those who were unable to be present, I have posted a copy of the
presentation on the NWHS web site at

http://www.nwhs.org/JamesNGillum.html

I too want to thank all those who attended the visitation and
memorial service. Sandy and the family where very moved by the number
who attended and the travels they made to be present.

Ron Davis