Gordon Hamilton's article transcrition

Thu Jan 1 20:31:53 EST 2009

First, I would like to express my appreciation to Gordon Hamilton for his meticulous efforts in panning the nuggets from the Bluefield Daily Telegraph. Reading through rolls of microfilm is a tedious and time-consuming process, but I surely enjoy the products of his labor. Secondly, does anyone have a compilation of his articles? Over the holidays I have copied all that I have into Microsoft Word documents, but a hard disk crash last summer wiped out everthing I had prior to October of 1907.
Thanks again Gordon,
Jim Cochran
dcochran116 at roadrunner.com