Abingdon Branch

Mon Jan 26 12:27:45 EST 2009

To Ed King,
Thanks so much for the additional info about White Top and Creek
Jnct. I don't know how I got Cedar Bluff mixed up with the rest of
the towns on the line. Perhaps I'll name that connector Alavarado.

You asked where I'm getting my Ms. I have three at the moment, two
small Ms and one M2c, all custom built. One of them was made with a
urethane resin boiler. I'm investigating having that cast in brass.

I also have G1 #6 which is a converted 2-rail MTH PRR H3.

If you are interested you can see them here:

The M w/long tender
http://www.oscalemag.com/!models/m1.jpg

The M2
http://www.oscalemag.com/!models/m2.jpg