Abingdon Branch

Wed Jan 28 12:55:07 EST 2009

Joe,

I too own one of the urethane M's.? I was never happy with the way it ran.? I am in the process of building a new frame and driver set with Baker valve gear.? I am fairly new to scratch building but would be happy to share my experience with you and see if it would be Oscale Mag worthy.

You can contact me off list at
TLpost at aol.com

Tom Lewis, Jacksonville FL.