Articles for The Arrow ****

Mon Feb 16 21:52:31 EST 2009

The cupboard of articles for Arrow is rather bare so we need you to
sit down and start typing.

If you've been procrastinating over writing that article, NOW is the
time to get started.

Do not worry about perfect grammar. Our editors Laura Hughes and Jim
Brewer will be glad to help you in that department.

If you have a favorite N&W or Virginian Rwy topic you'd like to learn
more about, writing an article is one of the best ways to learn more
about it. If you let others on the nw-mailing-list know what you are
writing on, you'll be surprised at the assistance you'll find.

Our Archives volunteers can also help find photos, drawings and other
gems to make your article look its best.

Let us hear what YOU are working on!

Ron Davis
<davis at nwhs.org>

Jim Brewer - Modeling Editor