Peavine Pieces #2

Sun Jul 12 21:15:08 EDT 2009

While prowling through the N&W Annual Reports CD I noticed two things.
AR #19 1915: Shelter sheds were erected at several locations around the system, cities were listed, including Beaver Pond, which is the one that I am interested in.
AR #6 1902: The station at Arion was converted to a shelter shed and moved to the north side of the tracks.
My question is, are there any photos or drawings of the shelter sheds? I am modeling in N-scale the old line and new line between Rarden, Ohio and the rock quarry at Plum run where the two lines split. I would like to build one of theses structures at the Beaver Pond location if any info is available. Thanks for any info sent forward.

Jeffrey Wood
N&W VGN Hist. Soc.
Southern Ohio Railway Enthusiast