Convention 2009

Sun Jul 12 20:50:31 EDT 2009

Hey everyone we are home and had a super time at thed Convention in Roanoke,it was great seeing all and getting to ride behind those N& W engines were great.The people of Hotel Roanoke , the VMT and the NRHS Roanoke Chapter with the GP 30 and the T 6, I think the bus driver had a great time with all of us and seeing the J and the A in the museum was very good
, I hope everyone else had as good of time as we did
Oh by the way when we came up I-77 below Bluefield where the bridge span the highway we finally saw a train coming west toward Bluefield
The visit at the archives was great and we got plenty of Help
Looking forward to seeing all next year in Front Royal
Nathan and David Robinette
Pomeroy,OHIO
Hope all made it home safely