eBay bewares

Tue Sep 1 15:30:20 EDT 2009

Oh yes!,, I got what I consider to be a good buy on a Key K2a because the
seller had it in a K3 box and didn't know the difference. Sadly, the box
also held the K3 tender instead of the 18k water bottom that should have
gone with the K2a. But the real stinger is that the same seller was also
selling a K3 (without box or tender). I didn't bid on that one, since I
already had one of those troublesome beasts. Needless to say, I didn't
correct the seller on his listing. Jim Nichols