Replacement Signal Light Bulbs

Tue Nov 10 15:11:07 EST 2009

Listers,
Does any one know what the type/number is for light bulbs in an Union Dwarf Signal? We have a dwarf signal at the Railway Museum of Greater Cincinnati that is said to be from Portsmouth Yard in Ohio. One of the bulbs went out the other day. After checking it and the others in the signal the only info I have is: GE, 13.5 volts, 17 watts, bayonet base. I've tried to locate a similiar bulb on the Internet but haven't been succesful. Is this type still made or has it been changed over to a different voltage? Any help will be appreciated.
Dave Moorehead
Milford, Ohio