Norfolk Southern History

Wed Jan 27 16:30:43 EST 2010

I have to agree with Richard versus the other, earlier comment.
But to put my own cynical spin on it, it's all about the bottom line.
Is avoiding lawsuits part of the bottom line?
Of course it is. But it is those exec's duty to their stock holders.
It is first and foremost a business, and not one known for it's great
return (percentage).

Tom Cosgrove