Shenandoah Valley line

Sun Apr 25 12:21:15 EDT 2010

Thank You, Mason! I am currently fighting this battle on another list
(VRFD, in case you wish to chime in there as well)and I am unfortunately
losing ground. I too am quite annoyed at the fact a lot of railfans keep
referring to the Hagerstown and/or Roanoke Districts as the H-Line. I
myself use Valley Line or Shenandoah Division when generalizing, it sure
beats the H-Line designation that people keep using.

Nathan

Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com
http://www.t-51.org