Historic video website.

Fri Aug 6 21:54:44 EDT 2010

I found this interesting website of vintage videos. www.criticalpast.com .I typed in Marion Virginia, and it brought up several videos from the 1930's including footage shot by a Lutheran Evangelist of a N&W M-class powered train passing Creek Junction, Virginia. Also, I typed in Norfolk and Western Railroad and down in the list it showed footage of NW electrics on a coal train. My apologies if this website has been mentioned before.

Gary Price
Keeping Norfolk Southern safe...one tie at a time.