Found a couple of Ex-N&W units still working in South Carolina today...

Sat Aug 7 19:17:06 EDT 2010

Photographs from Hampton & Branchville in Hampton, SC today showing two
obviously Ex-N&W Hi-hood units which I "think" are GP9s?

I'm trying to find out more about their NW careers and when they ended up
in SC. When I find out more, I'll add it to the captions on the website.

The 3rd unit is an Ex- Baltimore & Ohio / Ex- Chessie paint job.

Great town even if the weather was overcast.

Here are the shots.

http://www.genebowker.com/hamptonaug2010/slideshow

Gene Bowker

The Railroad Examiner