Re Links color photo

Mon Sep 6 14:07:45 EDT 2010

Jim, I believe you've shown the same area in the distance that's on the two photos I have here. Can anyone determine if the crossover signals are recently installed? The concrete base looks pretty "clean" and the silver (??) building on the left in the distance also looks new. It's probably the same one I was referring to in a previous post.

Dave Stephenson