Bridge 90

Tue Sep 7 18:25:10 EDT 2010

John -

Below is a link to Google Maps showing the location of Bridge 90 at the Bonsack crossovers. The railroad location is mile N252.4 where the 115' span carries the mainline across Glade Creek one of nine times in a six mile stretch.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=37.312116,-79.872563&spn=0.002398,0.006158&t=h&z=18

Jeff Hawkins

www.railsinvirginia.com
www.railfirephotography.com