Excursions

Tue Nov 9 08:45:26 EST 2010

The NWHS facebook page has some photos of the Spencer -> Roanoke trip
(facebook membership not required to view):

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roanoke-VA/Norfolk-Western-Historical-Society/96048955449

There are also a variety of images on railpictures.net.

Samuel Phillips has a variety of shots such as:

Webster, VA on Danville trip:
http://railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=344250

Pearisburg/Bluff City, VA on Bluefield trip:
http://railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=344507

Did the Bluefield trip return on the Virginian this year??

- Roger Link