Excursions

Tue Nov 9 09:15:29 EST 2010

Terry,
I was on both trains car host on the souvier car, couldn't take any photos on board...attached is one I shot yesterday showing the eastbound (Roanoke to Danville and Bluefield to Roanoke lead unit). This is my favorite shot!
Skip Salmon
---- NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

I am surprised not to see any photos or comments about the excursion trains in Roanoke the past 2 weekend that I have seen on the rail cam. Was hoping someone would document the events & share them with us distant fans. Regards,Terry MarshallHagerstown, MD
--
SKIP SALMON