Letter press books and agency forms

Mon Feb 28 20:06:27 EST 2011

Frank,

ERCA has 6 or more boxes of various types of N&W correspondence from
Bluefield. I will look through my scans and send you some of the variety
that I copied off the mailing list.

ERCA also has a variety of correspomdence between Pulaski Iron Company
(Eckman, WV) and N&W Bluefield Superintnendent about car orders, complaints
and other items.

Alex Schust
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 6:10 PM
Subject: Letter press books and agency forms