Heritage units

Thu Feb 23 11:13:16 EST 2012

On 2/23/2012 9:02 AM, NW Mailing List wrote:

> Has anyone asked why the N&W unit will be blue instead of black?

I have heard some discussion that NS is trying to have a little more
color in their locomotive fleet, instead of more black. I suspect
that's why they're going with the green Southern scheme, rather than the
tuxedo which I (and quite a few other folks) prefer.

For N&W, I'd rather see some tuscan to match the business cars. And
ANYTHING other than another Conrail blue engine!

--
Kenneth Rickman
Salisbury, NC