PRR 2DP5 Trucks on BEj and BEk Baggage cars - Correction

Thu Mar 1 19:39:26 EST 2012

I do want to note a correction ­ the correct PRR truck class is 2DP5, not
5P. I msut have suffered a little lesdixia in transposing the nomenclature.

I will be sending along a request to the Archives for pricing on the
relevant prints needed.

Many thanks to all who helped!
Michael Brown
3830 Portland Trail Drive
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
newriver400 at cs.com - email
404-433-1401 ­ cell

A bill-of-material for the T52 truck is in the NWHS Archives, locator
Hol-00120.08.

Gordon Hamilton
Member, NWHS Archives Committee