Fw: N&W in 1912--New branch

Sun May 6 11:05:21 EDT 2012

On 5/6/2012 9:57 AM, NW Mailing List wrote:

> I should have noted that Jenkinjones is on the North Fork of the Tug

> Fork Branch regardless of how the newspaper reporter described it.

> Gordon Hamilton

When reading newspapers, keep in mind a comment from one of our local
paper columnists.... "If you don't read the (local paper name), you are
uninformed. If you do read it, then you are misinformed."

Take care
Bill

--
== Scale Model Railroad Products ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill and Diane Wade

B.T.S.
RR 1 Box 141A
Belington, WV 26250

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.