Heritage Units-Brake Stick Holder

Mon Jul 23 14:48:42 EDT 2012

Jimmy; This is interesting particularly from a modeling standpoint, as I model ultra-modern NS. I'm personally surprised NS hasn't done this years ago when they started the use of brake sticks. Seems potentially hazardous ot try to board a train and have to navigate around the stick laying on the walkway after having climbed back aboard. Regards,Russ