End of Service for VGN EL-2B Streamliners

Mon Oct 22 07:47:39 EDT 2012

Dave Phelps, Thank you for the very great history of the Rectifiers. I very much enjoyed their life on the New Haven Railroad in their years around New Haven, CT. Those early training assignments with GE must have been enjoyable-particularly being connected with the Erie Works. I went to Erie, Pa 8 years ago and drove all around the plant looking to see what ever was available. I looked in the wrong place however and couldn't find the East Erie Commercial R.R.
Stewart F.