Commissary Book - BLUESTONE, Norfolk & Western Branch Line

Tue Dec 11 18:58:38 EST 2012

Dave, I noticed that no one had answered your question. Possibly I'm not
the only person who did not understand your question. The [really good
IMHO]book on the Bluestone Branch came out about a year or two ago. Mason
Cooper's book on the electrics was done several years ago, was out of print
for quite a while, and was getting collector prices until NWHS just
reprinted it recently.

Is Mason Cooper the Cooper you're asking about??

Frank Bongiovanni