Commissary Book - BLUESTONE, Norfolk & Western Branch Line

Wed Dec 12 07:52:24 EST 2012

Frank,

I have Mason's ELECTRICS! and it is a VERY good book.

Coopers (sometimes referred to as Cooper) is where the Bluestone Branch connected to the main line, also very close to where the Pocohontas Branch connected to the main.

For reasons I am totally unaware of, Coopers has been an area of particular interest to me and one I'd like to model.

Dave Willis
(blt 1962, c/n4)