water purification and the RR

Tue Jun 4 10:44:56 EDT 2013

I have two copies which I am taking to the convention at Twin Falls to offer for
what they cost me: $14 each. You can occasionally find a copy on ebay or Amazon
for a reasonable price, but most of the time the price is obscene. I will also
be taking two copies of Warden/Miller's  N&W Passenger Service at $28 each and
one copy of Warden's N&W, Diesel's Last Stand for $10. All are out-of print, and
I buy them when I can find a cheap one so I can offer them to other N&W fans.
Sorry, I can't mail them, but if you are going to the convention and want to
reserve one, contact me off the list at jamesanichols at bellsouth.net

Jim Nichols

Sent: Tue, June 4, 2013 9:17:05 AM
Subject: water purification and the RR

If I am not mistaken, Vern French talked extensively about the water
purification at Williamson in his book about the N&W in Williamson terminal.
I think it is out of print but perhaps you could find a copy anyway.
Mike Shockley