N&W PL to CPL conversions

Mon Sep 16 15:42:21 EDT 2013

I see the logic now about leaving the lowers yellow but the red center.
That clues me better how to create my signaling.

BUT, I'm not doing the CPL's, doing the position lights only. 1950's
just before I presume they started switching over.

As far as referencing the Pennsy heads, its simply buying the model
version for N&W/Pennsy
for the head type, not interpreting the signal indications.
For the virtical and horizontal and angled only signals I'll be chopping
them heads around.

-Lynn-