N&W PL to CPL conversions (was Please Put In the Interlocking Images)

Tue Sep 17 21:41:12 EDT 2013

Well Harry,

That train you mention had a favorable signal and the following switch
stand would also have shown a favorable route if I understand it
right.

Supervisor Burnett and maintainer Kercher both observed that signal
after the bond wires had been broken. I think that should explain the
Stop signal, or red signal as the maintainer described it.

Am I right?
Ben