Shenandoah Junction query

Tue Oct 22 12:25:58 EDT 2013

A 1934 employee timetable I have shows a 75 turntable there. Does anyone
know where this was located, when it was removed, etc.?

It strikes me as in tune with older power which had some short turns there
and by the time of larger power, K-1's, Y's, it probably had little use.
But the TT says it was there. It wouldn't be the first time an obsolete
item hadn't been removed from the written words however .......... any help
here and especially, might anyone know where it was located within the maze
of tracks?

Thanks.

Bob Cohen