Crimora Branch (was Amercian Manganese Company at Crimora)

Wed Oct 23 08:30:29 EDT 2013

The branch, according to the Station and Siding lists, is 2.38 miles long, and was still in place according to the list No. 50, May 1, 1923, but is gone by list No. 52, May 1, 1925. Annual reports state the branch is 2.54 long, and was still in place as of December 31, 1923, but was retired during the year 1924 as it is missing from that Annual Report.

Ken Miller