PL4 Dwarf signal

Wed Oct 23 18:54:08 EDT 2013

Brian & David

Contact Brian Maiher of Carol OH his email jedrewes at earthlink.net. I am sure he's got several.
Brain is the largest signal collector in the US. I have other sources that will have some in the near future
but none right now. If you are serious contact him but expect it to run $500.00 or more. If this is out
of your budget best not waste your and his time. Also if Andy Fletcher is on this list I think he may have
one available. Gaithersburg MD show is next week good place to find one. Also Columbus Show in Dec.

Larry Evans
Kenova, WV

Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: PL4 Dwarf signal

I had an email back in August looking for an old style PL4 but nothing came up. Good luck finding one.

Brian Dembinski
Amherst, Oh

Would anyone know where I can get a pl4 dwarf signal. I am a signal collector and I have five different signals already. Thanks so much. David Andrascik