2156 - no change this week

Fri Aug 15 17:28:43 EDT 2014

On 8/15/2014 4:26 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:
> Hi Listers:  No progress on 2156 this past week; the NS mechanic was
> taking vacation.
> At present, both main rods have been removed from the fireman's (left)
> side; exposed ends
> of linkage have been padded and taped.  No start on the engineer's
> (right) side.  And no
> word yet on date and routing for the move east.  Will post photos when
> I have the time.

Thanks for the updates, Jerome!!  Look forward to the photos.

> Unrelated info; the MOT has brochure from the "T-1 Trust".  Had not
> heard of this group before;
> the document introduces their plan (?) to build and operate an all new
> PRR T-1.  A far reach,
> but if the 611 and the Big Boy can operate again, perhaps nothing is
> impossible.  Stay tuned.

I found their web site a few months ago....
http://www.prrt1steamlocomotivetrust.org    Impressive task - I hope
they pull it off!

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill and Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.