Boxcar quesion

Fri Aug 22 15:25:58 EDT 2014

And, since I brought up multiple scales; I have a display I take to shows
which has several N&W boxcars with half moon herald. One each in Z, N, HO,
S, O, and G.  If anyone has any knowledge on whether or not there was ever
one in TT I would appreciate the information.

Bob Huston

Hi Bob
Not to my knowledge and even it there was it would have been a wood and card
kit from around the Forties or Fifties and not like any of todays superb HO
offerings. I have a lot of these types of models and to my knowledge the
only N&W car is a covered hopper with printed Norfolk & Western logo but no
Heralds. Should I come across one you will be the first to know

Kind regards
Richard